Thought id do a post on how many things I miss from home!
– white Christmases
– ketchup chips
– poutine (french fries with hot gravy, mmm!)
– when I used to say “ay”
– the snow
– different colored monetary bills
– maple syrup squares
– the super nice people
– Swiss Chalet
– how we don’t have a President
– spelling “colour, labour, centre, honour”…I miss the letter “u” dang it!
– speaking and learning French, since Spanish is the second language here I ended up focusing on it and forgot some of my French!
– toronto blue jays and the maple leafs (reminds me of my dad)