Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jon and I decided to cook last minute and celebrate Thanksgiving at our place. He cooked the turkey and I made a few side dishes. His mom, brother, and his gf as well as my grandparents, came over and they brought more food and pie!
Since Thanksgiving colors consist of warm orange and brown, I thought id do a look with those colors. I haven’t been faithfully using my MAC pigments, so I am trying to incorporate them more in future looks. I brought out MAC Pigment in “Mega Rich” which was the perfect toasty orange for this look. I love how vibrant it is too. I used MAC’s mixing medium to apply it on my eyelid. I also used two of my Starflash Eyeshadows , “Go” and “Glamour Check”. On the lips I used Rimmel “Spotlight Beige” lipstick which is a nice soft coral/orange color, definitely complements neutral looks. Stephie did a post and video HERE of this lipstick.
Tutorial down below!
What I used:
– MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
– MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
– MAC Blush Powder in “Emote” to contour
– MAC Blush in “Sunbasque” on apples of cheeks
– MAC Paint Pot in “Painterly” all over lid
– MAC “Mega Rich” pigment applied on lower half of lid with mixing medium
– MAC Starflash e/s in “Go” on outer-V and crease
– MAC Starflash e/s in “Glamour Check” in crease to add depth and a bit on the outer-V
– MAC e/s in “Ricepaper” to highlight on brow bone
– MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack”
– Clinique Lash Primer
– Shiseido Lifting Mascara
– MAC Technakohl in “Graphblack” on waterline
– Urban Decay eyeliner in “Bourbon” on lower lashline
– Rimmel lipstick in “Spotlight Beige”
Then just add eyeliner and mascara and you are done!