I was already a fan when Kat von D released her Shade & Light Contour Palette for the face, that I was even more intrigued when I saw that she was releasing a Shade & Light EYE CONTOUR palette ($46, Sephora) to match!
I have been loving matte-finish eyeshadows lately, perfect for everyday wear in the office. It was no surprise that I was I was just itching to get my hands on this beauty as soon as it was released! Luckily, I have amazing friends who gave me Sephora gift cards for my birthday, and you bet I put them some good use!
What I love:
- The Texture: These eyeshadows are buttery smooth and pigmented!
- That the palette itself only has matte colors
- That it has a mirror and thin enough for easy travel
- That the labels of the eyeshadows are on the back of the palette
What I didn’t love:
- Nothing! This palette is perfect in my opinion!
Just take a look at the rest of the pics!