Reader Kristal requested a smokey orange and brown look, so I did my best to fulfill that request.
I also took this opportunity to use the L’Oreal HIP Pigment in “Progressive”, (on my outer-V and crease) as well as MAC e/s in “Patina” and “Omega”
What I used:
– Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
– Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation (Warm Gold)
– Everyday Minerals Blush in “All Smiles”
– Milani “Luminous” Blush for shimmer
Eyes:– MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” all over the lid
– Pure Luxe Eyeshadow in “Fantasy” (all over the lid)
– NYX single eyeshadow in “Golden Orange” (lower half of the lid above the crease)
– Amuse eyeshadow from the palette (no color name on top of NYX golden orange)
– L’Oreal HIP Pigment in “Progressive” (on outer-V and contour)
– MAC e/s in “Patina” and “Omega” above NYX golden orange (contour)
– Indelible Gel Eyeliner in “Black Out”
– Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
– AVON Lipstick in “Coral Cashmere”
– AVON Lipstick in “Nude Pink”
– Sephora Lip Liner #206
– AVON Lipgloss in “Nude Peach”
After applying the MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” all over the lid, I applied Pure Luxe e/s in “Fantasy”.
I then applied the orange/bronze color over the NYX Golden Orange.
Line and apply mascara!
Applied NYX Golden Orange and HIP Pigment in “Progressive” on lower lashline…
Had to match the shirt, lol.