Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: $20, Sephora.com or Sephora stores
Would I buy it again? Yes
What is it: MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Fibers double your lashes for a full, fluttering look. It’s a mascara base you apply before your mascara; the extra fibers help add length to your lashes for more fuller and longer lashes.
Ingredients: Water, Oryza Sativa Cera, Sucrose Sterate, Synthetic Beeswax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Pentyceride Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, C77891, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Gylcol, Nylon-66, Ammonium Acryloyl-Dimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25, Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Hydrated Silica.
– The wand is nicely curved so you can apply it to your lashes better
– No weird smell
– Actually had fibers that attach to your lashes so when you apply your mascara you have fuller and longer lashes
– Fibers didn’t get in my eye like the Tiffa Mascara Base
– Doesn’t really hold a curl (not really designed for that anyway)
– Since it’s white, it may not work with clear mascara
Comparison to Shiseido Mascara base? It doesn’t really hold much curl, but it’s great at lengthening your lashes. You can perhaps just do with curling your lashes with a curler. For the demo I didn’t curl it at all….the Shiseido one is a clear base and it doesn’t have fibers to enhance your lashes.
Overall? This is probably my favorite mascara base so far because it really lengthens my lashes!