I haven’t had time to take pics of the additional prizes to the 2 additional winners Erica and I picked out since I had a bad migraine on Friday, so I will try and get around to it hopefully tomorrow.
I have officially found my holy grail of moisturizers- Korres’ Yogurt Cream. ($29.50 at Sephora). Korres is a brand originated in Greece, and they have TONS of other awesome products that I can’t wait to also try out.
This crazy weather lately has been making my skin super dry, and I’ve even gone back to the oil cleansing method and skipping washing my face in the morning (now using a makeup wipe) just to avoid making it more raw and flaky. I even tried the thickest and greasiest of moisturizers, only to have my skin eat it up and it’s STILL dry and/or it breaks me out. Hence i’ve been using my liquid foundations lately so that my mineral foundation didn’t make my flaky skin more obvious.
So out of desperation to find the perfect moisturizer that works for me; I caved in and spent $29.50 on Korres’ Yogurt Cream which is a moisturizing cream for oily and dehydrated skin. It is perfect for everyday use on all skin types. It contains actual yogurt as well as lactose, proteins, minerals, vitamin E, and olive oil to provide moisture and hydration to dry skin.
After just one night of use, I immediately noticed a difference in my skin, the dry flakes were gone, my skin was moisturized, soft, and supple; and it felt A LOT smoother. It definitely gave me results that no drugstore brand has given me, and the best part? It didn’t break me out nor did my skin absorb it too fast to where it felt dry again and i’d have to re-apply. I can see why it got such amazing reviews!
I even had the BF try it and put a tiny bit on his face and he liked it!
What’s great is that there are no parabens, sulphates, or any of that nasty stuff, it has mostly natural ingredients.
Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: $29.50 @ Sephora
Would I buy again? Yes
What they say: Yogurt is often thought of as the perfect afternoon snack. But few people know that it is also an ancient healing remedy that goes back hundreds of years. In Greece, yogurt is known for its ability to instantly soothe the skin by delivering increased moisture to the upper levels of the epidermis.
– A little goes a long way, you only need a little bit; I dab four dots on my face (cheeks, chin, and forehead) and rub it into my skin in circular motions.
– Smells so yummy!
– Really moisturizes my face without being too greasy, my skin totally absorbs it and keeps it hydrated and moist.
– The cream itself isn’t thick or watery thin, it’s in between. It may feel greasy and thick at first, but doesn’t stay like that once your skin absorbs it.
– Just after a week of use I noticed a more even skin tone, smoother and softer face, and no more dryness!
– Available at Sephora, not hard to find.
– The jar is a bit small, but a little goes a long way so it lasts for me.
– Also it’s IN a jar, and I know that some people don’t like having to dip their fingers in, but I actually prefer my moisturizers in a tub/jar, those are the best ones!
– $29.50 may be a little steep for some, but totally worth it for me because I love the results!
– Their yogurt mask
Overall? I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer, it doesn’t break me out and keeps my face moisturized and haven’t had dry flaky skin since I’ve been using it. I use it both morning and night and I love the smell. I definitely recommend it to those of you who have dry skin (even though ANY skin type can use it), as well as those of you who haven;t quite found their holy grail moisturizer. Definitely try it and see if it works for you, you can always return it with Sephora’s awesome return policy!