I received a pair of Princess Eyes Neo Cosmo Colored Contacts in “Mint Green” ($20) courtesy of koreabigeyes.com. They have a large selection of colored contacts including circle lenses, and in every color imaginable. I like that it came with a case to match!
Colored contacts are so much fun to switch looks up, and even though there are so many websites that sell colored contacts, there are a few that have a nice array, including ones that are a bit unique- which I like, and KoreaBigEyes.com has an insane variety of circle lenses, including the “doll-eyed” enlarging lenses. They had really great customer service and I got my lenses in about 3 weeks. This particular color is pretty from far away because it gives a nice green ring around my brown eyes and it’s definitely a different and unique look. Up close, it’s obvious I am wearing them because of course since it’s green, it doesn’t wholesomely blend with my natural eye color (if this is what you are looking for, I suggest the brown color or even the gray ones might be nice). But I like this color in natural light, it looks really pretty.
I also wanted to do a brown smokey look (hence the ‘Mint Chip’ FOTD), so I used MAC’s Paint Pot in “Constructivist” as a base to MAC’s “Tea Time” pigment. Since I did this look a couple weeks ago (pre-photopsia!), I am gonna try my best to remember what I used, LOL. And don’t mind my ugly brows, I am in the process of growing em out to re-shape them argh they frustrate me, haha.
What I used:
– MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 30
– MAC Pro LongWear Foundation in NC35
– MAC “Enough Said” Blush
– Korres Bronzing Powder in #28
– MAC Paint Pot in “Constructivist” on lower lid
– MAC “Tea Time” pigment on lid
– Milani “Chocolate” eyeshadow and “Java Bean” on outer-V and contour
– MAC e/s in “Shroom” as highlight up to brow bone
– MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack”
– Shiseido Mascara in Black
– MAC Technakohl e/l in “Graphblack” on waterline
– UD Eyeliner in “Corrupt” on lashline
– MAC lipstick in “Peachstock”
– MAC Lipglass in “Splashing”
Neo-Cosmo “Mint Green” Contacts in Natural Light