Happy Halloween everyone! Freaky huh? I was inspired by Petrilude’s look he did on YouTube from the MAC Face Charts a few years ago, and thought it would be a fun way to incorporate it in my Zombie school girl look at work for more texture.
Every year at work we dress up and have a fun lil party and costume contest, I usually never go all out for Halloween, but I do love holidays in general so I do tend to get festive for the sake of it; so this year I decided to go crazy with makeup and do a zombie look (and then added the school girl flare). The contacts really make the costume in my opinion. It was pretty funny getting weird and fearful looks, and scaring my co-workers! LOL!
It’s always cool seeing the other costumes too, and above all, seeing all the creativity involved. There was Jack Sparrow (I loved his costume!), a cowgirl, a cute sumo wrestler, Jessica Rabbit, a Rubik’s cube, Audrey Hepburn, Lara Croft, a gypsy, Black Swan, a devil, Steve Jobs, a pirate, and a referee.
Here are the products I used:
– Ben Nye Scar Wax (for the forehead wound), applied it with Ben Nye Spirit Gum
– Used Ben Nye Cuts and Abrasions Wheel for all the “bruised” areas to add more depth
– Added fake theatrical blood on the wound (forehead)
– For the eye, I used a zipper from Jo-Ann’s and cut it to size
– Shaded it in with a red Sephora chunky pencil, then the red color in the Ben Nye Cuts and Abrasions Wheel. I shaded the bottom with MAC e/s in “Carbon”, then put a tiny bit of fake blood on top.
– Used MAC l/s in “Fleshpot” for dead looking lips
– Stitches tattoos from Walmart
– For Zombie teeth, I used Ben Nye Tooth Paint in Zombie Rot (Green color) and Black