I wanted to try a soft grey/black look that would bring out the eyes yet not as overpowering as a smokey look. I still wanted to keep a natural, fresh-face look. Many of you asked what my Silk Naturals Ratio is, I honestly don’t use that formula, I just pour all of the white powder in the jar and start testing from there by adding about 3 or 4 scoops of the Warm Gold.
What I used:
– Pure Naturals Green Tea Moisturizer
– Laura Geller Spackle Face Primer
– Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation
– Milani Blush in “Luminous” (similar to NARS “orgasm” blush)
– MAC Beauty Powder in “Drizzlegold” as highlight.
– MAC Paint Pot in “Painterly”
– Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in “Bundle Up” (all over the lid)
– MAC eyeshadow in “Vex” (all over the lid)
– MAC eyeshadow in “Knight Divine” (outer-V and contour)
– Milani eyeshadow in “Storm” (outer-V and contour)
– MAC eyeshadow in “Carbon” (outer-v)
– Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in “Blackest Black”
– Laura Mercier Mascara
– Rosebud’s Strawberry Lip Balm
– MAC Lipstick in “Snob”
– Sally Hansen Diamond Lipgloss in “Champagne Toast”
Funky face time!