This is a look I did a few days ago, I used MAC “Night Light” Pigment (LE-Limited Edition), and the dark green eyeshadow from the L’Oreals HIP Metallic Eyeshadow Duo in “Gunmetal”.
Sorry no full face pics, I was looking like crap thanks to my allergies, lol.
What I used:
– MAC’s “Night Light” Pigment applied wet on lower half of the lid with a sponge-tip applicator (for better control)
– Dark green side of L’Oreal’s HIP Metallic e/s Duo on outer’V and contour
– MAC “goldmine” e/s and “femme fi” as highlight
– MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack” on upper lashline
– Milani’s Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in “Green” on lowerlashline