Just a follow up post on the Eco Tools Traincase, this is the newest collection from Eco Tools’ Spring Line from Alicia Silverstone. As you can see they have re-vamped the design of these bags. They are of course made of eco-friendly materials such as natural hemp, non-toxic inks, and tree-free paper. Also made of bamboo, recycled plastic, steel and aluminum, soybean oil, and crushed walnuts.
Best part? 1% of eco tools annual sales is donated to the ‘For the Planet’ organization.
I love Eco Tools, incorporating beauty with helping the environment all at the same time! Not to mention their stuff is great for those on a budget, and great quality! They put a lot of thought into their products and constantly come up with new things, and I can appreciate that.
The 2011 Spring Collection additions are:
– Deluxe Pencil Case ($7.99) which are designed to hold all your Eco Tools brushes. Has a removable interior case and storage pockets.
– Hanging Valet ($15.99) which is great for hanging in a hotel room when you travel, or for storing beauty must-haves. The tri-fold bag has three zipper compartments, including a removable bag and a secure hanging hook.
– 4-piece Backstage Vanity Set ($12.99) comes with a convenient countertop brush holder stocked with a Finishing Brush, Angled Eyeshadow Brush, and a Lash and Brow Groomer.
– Revised 6-piece Brush Set and Bag ($14.99) holds even more of your favorite brushes, and comes with a Blush Brush, Mini Foundation Brush, Mini Powder Brush, Spoolie Brush, and a Detailed Eye Shading Brush.
– Cosmetic Bag ($8.99) Great for keeping in the purse for on-the-go touch ups. (It’s the one I have)
– Traincase ($14.99) Similar to my last Eco Tools Traincase post, just with the new design.
The Hanging Valet Bag is ideal when I am staying in a hotel, because I can just hang it on the hook on the back of the bathroom door and have all my essentials, moisturizers, toothbrush, etc. easily accessible to me and have everything organized in one spot. I love that they are see-thru too (instead of the mesh that some other valet bags have) because it makes it easier to see your things. The removable second pouch also comes in handy when you don’t want to bring the entire thing with you.
The cute little cosmetic bag is what I am toting around in my purse right now, it’s the perfect size but stores a lot!