Here is my “eye of the day” (EOTD) I did a few days ago, I was in a hurry so I forgot to take a full face pic. I wanted to put my MAC Paint Pot in “Cash Flow” to some good use, so here is what I used:
– MAC PP in “Cash Flow” all over the lid up to brow bone
– NYX “Blondie” e/s all over the lid just above crease
– Milani “Storm” and MAC e/s in “Carbon” on outer-V (outer half of the lid) and crease
– Indelible Gel Eyeliner in “Black Out”
Mai Tai Blush= 1 available
Silver Charm= 3 available
Lily White= 1 available
Beach Sand= 1 available
Royalty= 1 available
Coffee Shop= 1 available
***SOLD***I am also selling a BRAND NEW long handled baby kabuki brush I bought from Lumiere’s Pre-Buy Brush Sale last year, I had to wait months to get it and completely forgot about it, so I never even used it since I bought the MAC 180 brush! The website is selling it for $19, and I am selling it for $12 including shipping. The brush hairs are soft!
I also bought an Essence of Beauty brush set with brush wrap, all for $10! I found out that Essence of Beauty is affiliated with CVS Pharmacies, meaning it’s a brand made specifically FOR CVS, which is why it’s uber hard to find! It’s only available at CVS!
My Pure Luxe Mineral Eyeshadow Samples arrived the other day as well, can’t wait to do a fotd with them! I love their mineral eyeshadows!
I still have a BRAND NEW indelible gel eyeliner in “Ivy League” still for sale. It’s a deep green with subtle shimmer. $12 including shipping to US only.
First thing is first, I have another item I am selling, it’s a BRAND NEW Laura Geller’s Lip and Eye Spackle(Primer)! This is a fabulous DUO and is a definite MUST-HAVE in your purse. These neutralize the color of your lips and eyes accordingly so that lipsticks and eyeshadows are much more vibrant. It also primes these areas to make it smoother for application. This retails at Sephora for $21! And starting bid is $6.50 so bid now ladies and get it while its hot! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR MAKEUP ADDICTING HANDS ON THIS BABY!
I received my Silknaturals.com order on Friday so I have yet to actually make my own foundation, thought it sounds each with the instructions they include. I plan on doing it soon; so of course I will let you ladies know my review on it, but so far I love how fast they shipped, it looks very promising! It even came in a cute PINK satchel!
I also found a BRONZER at the mall (one of those tiny Asian shops), that reminded me of MAC’s MSF (mineralized skin finish) in Global Glow. Guess how much! Come on GUESS!!! Ok, ok, it was $2.99! I know right, what a deal! I LOVE it and the smiling sun that stares at me is just SUPER cute!
And got me a cute, travel-sized angled contour brush:
I also bought me some boots at DSW (well the BF did but I picked it out! haha), they were $80 each pair, but I needed some winter stuff and I love the black ones, they look so chic and classy, and ultra comfy!
Whatdya gals think?
Madminerals.org is having a Halloween sale starting tomorrow, Sunday October 21 until Wednesday October 31 (at midnight, eastern time); 20% OFF everything on the site!
Also, just wanted to re-iterate for new readers, that I am selling a BRAND NEW MAC Pigment in Cornflower, in its original box. I bought it and never used it, and lost the receipt so I couldn’t return it.
CLICK HERE, there’s about 2 days left in the auction AND starting bid is at $9.99!
You gals who know the 80’s probably know that song…
I made a little mini studio (it’s really a clear box), to take pictures of my items and I must say, I am happy with the way it turned out! I used white tissue paper to diffuse the light, and white paper as the background.
Below are some of the items I am selling, MAC Pigments are in the works as I am still waiting for the ones I ordered to arrive and because I want to take detailed photos of each along with swatches to help you gals out, but for now these are the ones I took in my new “studio”, if you are planning on purchasing any, please leave a comment along with your email address and I can give you the total, I DO send INTERNATIONALLY, however I want to get the postage totals before I send, so please wait to hear confirmation from me BEFORE you send payment, just let me know the items you would like.
*ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING
– BRAND NEW Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Ivy League. It’s a hunter green with subtle shimmer, best applied with an eyeliner brush or push brush (not included). $13
– BRAND NEW Wedge Sponge Wheel from E.L.F., perfect for the application and blending of makeup, also great for travel or on the go! $2.50
– BRAND NEW NAILPOLISH in Yellow, never used, one of those items I wanted at the moment then got stuck in the drawer, also 2 NYX eyeshadows, NEW, tested each only once, sanitary of course. Color on the left is “Chick” and on the right is “Golden Poppy”. ENTIRE SET is only $7, if you would like to purchase them separately, $3 each.
– BRAND NEW E.L.F. Lip gloss in “Natural Blush”, sponge-tipped applicator, dispenses by twisting the bottom. It’s a beautiful pink rose color, refer to my SWATCHES label on the right for a swatch. $2
So what do you gals think of my nifty studio? Pics come out awesome??