Haha some of you said “Welcome Back” on my last post, but I am STILL here in NY, those were just some pics I took so far…but nope still here until Thursday.
Anyway, I wanted to do some crazy makeup, so I did yellow and fuschia last week and it actually looked cool in person…but yeah it’s one of those looks you find yourself doing once. I used some of the NYX Chrome Eyeshadows
What I used:
– Monistat Chafing Gel (as primer)
– Meow Cosmetics Primer Powder
– MMBB Silk Naturals in “Medium Beige”
– MAC Blush in “Fashion Frenzy”
– MAC PP in “Soft Ochre”
– NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in “Yellow” on inner half of lid
– MAC Eyeshadow in “Chrome Yellow”
– NYX Chrome e/s in “Sunny Day” (pink) on outer lid and contour
– MAC Pigment in “Bright Fuchsia” on outer-V
– MMBB e/s in “highlight” as highlight
– MAC l/s in “Show Orchid”
– Lancome Lipgloss in “Seashell”
*I didn’t mean any insult on the last (temporary) post about the albinism btw, so sorry if any of you took offense to it. I know it’s a real disease, I was not poking fun at all, that was just my honest reaction to first looking at the picture, I thought it was a ghost. There are so many fabricated/photoshop’ed pics of things on the internet, so you just never know. I just think it’s so crazy, yet interesting- the kinds of diseases there are and most of them are just unexplainable, whether it’s natural or scientific, it’s fascinating. (Like that TV Show “Mystery Diagnosis”). Hence the reason why I even searched for “Albinism” in the first place. Some people don’t know what it is, so I had to refer it to the movie “Powder” in case anyone has seen it..
Anyway, here is the eotd I did using “leaf green” from the MUFE Flash Color Pot.
I used MAC e/s in “Eyepopping” on the inner corners, a little of the “Parrot” eyeshadow in the middle, and “Wondergrass” on the outer part of the lid and MUFE “Leaf Green” on the Outer-V and contour.
My tut on depotting MAC blushes is on Wikihow! [CLICK PIC TO ENLARGE]
Lately I have been buying some bright, and I mean BRIGHT eyeshadows, and i’ve been wanting to use them and finally had a chance to! This look reminded me of a pair of parakeets my cousin used to own, they were both yellow and green with a tinge of blue feathers. I used my new “Parrot” eyeshadow on a little part of my lid however blue mixed with yellow makes green, so it just ended up blending with “Wondergrass”, so instead I used it on my lower lashline.
What I used:
– EoB Airbrush Primer
– MMBB Medium/Dark Beige Foundation
– Everyday Minerals “Email Me”
– MAC Paint Pot in “Painterly” (all over the lid)
– MAC e/s in “Chrome Yellow” (lower half of the lid above the crease)
– MAC e/s in “Eyepopping” (middle of the lid)
– MAC e/s in “Wondergrass” (on outer half of the lid)
– ULTA eyeshadow in “Shell” as highlight
– MAC e/s in “Parrot”on outer-V and lower lashline
– Indelible Gel Eyeliner in “Black Out”
– Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
– AVON Lipgloss in “Chic Mauve”
I also got my Lumiere Pre-Buy Brushes finally! Long Baby Kabuki and Long Handle Kabuki, they are suuppppper soft! I love ’em!
And I also got my Valerie cosmetics blushes today in “Smoking Mocha” and “Coquette”, gorgeous colors with a hint of shimmer.