So since I did a Chucky look in my previous post, I thought it was appropriate to do his bride! So this was my “Bride of Chucky” look, this look is actually really simple and easy to do, and you don’t need a lot of products. See what I used and the steps below!
– A glue stick (to glue your eyebrows down and make them disappear, don’t worry this won’t rip any eyebrow hairs and it comes off easily when you wash your face)
– A concealer or foundation, and powder to hide your eyebrows
– A good black eyeliner pencil
– A black or any dark lipstick
– A foundation that is lighter than you are if you aren’t already naturally fair
– A matte black eyeshadow (a burgundy or red eyeshadow I recommend to use on the crease but it’s not necessary)
– False eyelashes
– Contour powder
What I used:
– MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC30,
– Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Light Porcelain (since she is really fair and I am not), extend this foundation to your neck so that it matches.
– Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer (used this on my cheeks)
– Anastasia Contour Palette for contouring the nose, etc.
– Lorac Mega Palette eyeshadows in black (used this heavily on the lid and on the lower part of my eyes, it doesn’t have to be perfect, just smudged out and smoky looking), then used a mix of Mulberry and Merlot on the crease to give it depth and to make it pop
– Used Adoro Lashes #47
– Urban Decay Perversion Eye Liner to line the lips and to extend the lips to give the illusion of a wider smile like she has, also used the liner to draw the eyebrows and the beauty mark/mole above her lips.