Disclaimer: All product reviews and honest opinions on this site are solely that of my own and I am not endorsed, affiliated, or paid for this review unless otherwise specified. I bought this product with my own money.
- 75 seconds – fastest heat-up for the perfect style
- Dual heat comes from both the clip and the roller for extra hold
- Ceramic technology – for better heat transfer and longer-lasting curls
- 20 ceramic multi-sized rollers – for beautiful curls and volume
- 8 jumbo rollers (1.25″)
- 6 large rollers (1″)
- 6 medium rollers (.75″)
- 20 heated clips
- Stay-cool end rings
- Ready dot
- On/Off switch
- Power indicator light
- 5-foot line cord
- UL listed
- Limited one-year warranty
The clips heat up on the hot plate that’s also in the box for longer lasting curls, and you just keep adding clips onto the plates as you take one out (one in, one out). The heated clips help speed up the process, and help keep the curl so it lasts longer. It comes with 20 rollers total, and 20 clips. The rollers are different sizes, 8 jumbo rollers, 6 large rollers, and 6 medium rollers.
What I didn’t like about it? It curled my hair nicely, but because I have long hair, I had to re-curl a few sections a few times just to get it to even look like it was curled which probably takes longer for me than if I were to use an actual curling iron. The clips half the time, did NOT stay onto the rollers, they kept sliding off and my hair would unravel from the roller, and I didn’t even use a lot of hair where it would be too much for the roller and the clip. I could never even ‘tighten’ the roller so it stayed/felt secured on my head because the clip itself only encompasses half of the roller, so there was barely any comb left from the clip to hold onto my hair so it would stay close to my scalp. It would just sorta fall loosely which was annoying because after awhile the weight of having close to rollers on your head just starts to hurt since it sorta tugs and becomes uncomfortable. Also, the curls didn’t really last a long time, at the end of the night they lost it’s shape and just looked wavy, and that’s with hairspray.
– Heats up fast
– Clips heat up too which is nice to ensure a lasting curl
– Has a slit in the roller which I believe stores more heat in the ceramic plates as oppose to tradititional rollers
– Clips would not stay on rollers, couldn’t clip it tight enough to roll it close to the top of my head
– Had to re-curl a few sections to get a decent curl
– Wish there were more large or medium curlers
Overall? I recommend it for gals with shorter and fine hair because I think it would work great for that type of hair. My hair is just too long and thick for these rollers so they just didn’t work out for me, even at the end of the night they were weighed down and went from curly to wavy. I am better off personally using a curling iron as it can give me my desired curl/look, and it seems a lot faster.